Why charge for a Bible I already own on the Android Faithlife Daily Bible App?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 30 2015 6:45 AM

I should NOT have to pay again for Bible I own in Logos on the new Logos Faithlife Bible App.

Disappointed,

Joshua in Rhode Island

Posts 1231
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 30 2015 7:17 AM

Shalom Joshua!

Which Bible do you mean? The NIV perhaps? When I open the app I'm asked to pay for the NIV, but only for the new edition that I don't own. I do have access to the 1984 edition.

Posts 9955
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 30 2015 7:18 AM

OK, Josh in Rhode Island, which Bible in the Faithlife app did you pay for?

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 30 2015 7:40 AM

Denise:

OK, Josh in Rhode Island, which Bible in the Faithlife app did you pay for?

Big Smile

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 5241
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 30 2015 8:37 AM

Faithlife/Verbum/Logos/Vyrso Apps. provide a wide range of resources free of charge.. If you try to download them to your phone you are clearly told you need a licence for them.

-Dan

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 9:48 AM

I own Logos 6.0 Baptist Silver...that should give me free Bibles in the Faithlife App as I have bibles in Windows version already, right?

Logic!

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 9:57 AM

JoshInRI:

I own Logos 6.0 Baptist Silver...that should give me free Bibles in the Faithlife App as I have bibles in Windows version already, right?

Logic!

I may be able to assist, by verifying if it is an issue or not. Which Bible are you referring to? I own most of the English Bibles and have Faithlife App on my devices. I will download the one in question and see if I am presented with a "Buy Me" message.

Posts 9846
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 10:13 AM

JoshInRI:

Yes, and it does - along with your other resources. Did you sign in to the app with the same user-id / email adress you use for Logos?

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 2:56 PM

EVERYDAY BIBLE

....and everyone this discussion is over as I foolishly forgot to sign in to the app.

Sorry everyone.Embarrassed

Posts 1761
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 4:16 PM

JoshInRI:

EVERYDAY BIBLE

....and everyone this discussion is over as I foolishly forgot to sign in to the app.

Sorry everyone.Embarrassed

Your post was not in vain, Big Smile

After you first post in this thread, I tried to download the app to my NextBook and was informed by Google, that my device is NOT compatible with the app . Angry  

Strange seeing how I have the Logos (english and spanish) (and Verbum) on my tablet and they work.  Huh?

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS