$0.99 - The Deliverance of God: An Apocalyptic Rereading of Justification in Paul by Douglas A. Campbell

Page 1 of 1 (20 items)
This post has 19 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 31 2015 9:59 AM

https://www.logos.com/product/46592/the-deliverance-of-god-an-apocalyptic-rereading-of-justification-in-paul 

Just saw this posted on Twitter by a Faithlife employee. Looks like the Feb. +1 Book of the Month went live a touch early. 1,248 pages from Eerdmans for $0.99! 

Thanks Faithlife Yes

Posts 10178
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 10:14 AM

Wow.  Thanks, Paul-C  (I didn't want to confuse you with the book's target .... just guessing).

Posts 563
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 10:14 AM

Thank you, Paul, for bringing this to the forums attention. And thank you Faithlife for a great deal!

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 10:33 AM

And here is the free book:

Justification Reconsidered: Rethinking a Pauline Theme by Stephen Westerholm

which happens to contain a response to the $0.99 book by Campbell.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 1783
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 10:38 AM

Todd Phillips:

Thanks Todd for the link! Smile Thanks Faithlife for the book! Smile

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 10:57 AM

Todd Phillips:

Thanks Todd.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 2:18 PM

Todd Phillips:

John Piper likes this book.

Posts 1635
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 5:10 PM

What a pair to provide! Two recent (2013) books in the debate: Reformed position from Westerholm, and a quite alternative position from Douglas Campbell. Thanks, Faithlife!

Posts 1982
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 7:31 PM

I was watching this video the other day, which is a panel discussion on Paul that includes Campbell and N.T. Wright.  Campbell seems really overconfident, but I got the free book!  Thanks for the thread.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 8:02 PM

Wow! Huge thank you to everyone involved in making this possible! 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 2257
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 11:03 PM

Lousy weather but a bright forecast for Logos libraries. Geeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 8951
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 1 2015 5:19 AM

Both books are very much appreciated. This month I didn't own either. Thank you Faithlife.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 1 2015 5:43 AM

Faithlife was right last month Bruce, this months titles would be quite interesting.

Thanks to all involved :)

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 8951
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 1 2015 5:45 AM

abondservant:
Faithlife was right last month Bruce, this months titles would be quite interesting.

I was thinking the same thing. It makes me excited about what else might be offered in the months ahead.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 1 2015 6:06 AM

Just picked them up.  These monthly free books plus an extra for .99 is a wonderful program.

Yes

Posts 1836
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 1 2015 6:15 AM

I already have both of these books, maybe next month. 

Posts 1076
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 1 2015 10:05 AM

Thanks just got both of them, great deals.

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 2062
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 2 2015 8:23 AM

Got them both.  Can't wait to get started.  

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 2 2015 11:03 AM

Bruce Dunning:

abondservant:

I was thinking the same thing. It makes me excited about what else might be offered in the months ahead.

Indeed I always look forward to the book of the month (and almost always buy the +1).

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 172
LogosEmployee
Jonathan J Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 2 2015 1:25 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Both books are very much appreciated. This month I didn't own either. Thank you Faithlife.

You're welcome, Bruce!

Page 1 of 1 (20 items) | RSS