BUG: unable to turn time flags on ... not on filter icon's list

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26518
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 2 2015 2:14 AM

Wright, William. A Short History of Syriac Literature. Piscataway, NJ: Gorgias Press, 2001.

LLS:SHHSTSYRLIT2011-10-10T20:44:41ZSHHSTSYRLIT.logos4

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4645
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 2 2015 3:08 AM

We both seem to be suffering today!

Posts 8012
LogosEmployee

MJ. Smith:
2011-10-10T20:44:41Z

The Date data type wasn't available when this book was produced.

Posts 8012
LogosEmployee

Mike Binks:
We both seem to be suffering today!

Same for LLS:NTPPLOFGOD; the 2014 update didn't add any new data types.

Posts 26518
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 2 2015 12:52 PM

"My how time flies" ... I still think of this book as a relatively new item and the timeline revision as L5 which is so ancient its been replaced. Big Smile

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4645
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 3 2015 1:01 AM

I must agree with Matha the Origins series is still hot property and a must on many University Courses (wether set or not).

Faithlife would do well to keep an eye on resources that have changed the way people approach theological study.

These books are a few years old now but Tom Wright is still adding stuff to the corpus and students are still having to start from the beginning with the logic.

There can be few authors who deserve such assiduous curation - surely his works will be the criteria that Logos is often judged against!

BTW on that note... What happened to McGrath on doctrine?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS