Logos Training Webinars - Will they be back?

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 44 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 2767
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 18 2015 10:55 AM

Bruce Dunning:
Was something supposed to be emailed to those who had registered?

I didn't get a link either. But I registered a bit late (about an hour or so before it began).

This one wasn't really any training. It was more of an infomercial for the High Definition bundles. We looked at the same 8 verses in Philippians while the narrator talked about how the HD resources were designed and worked. There was some good info in it, though, so it wasn't a waste of time.

I do hope that 'training webinars' will focus primarily on training in the future, though. Since we don't have a manual, that would be an important focus.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 8813
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 18 2015 12:53 PM

Doc B:
This one wasn't really any training. It was more of an infomercial for the High Definition bundles.

You are right.

Doc B:
We looked at the same 8 verses in Philippians while the narrator talked about how the HD resources were designed and worked. There was some good info in it, though, so it wasn't a waste of time.

I agree that it was still good.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 951
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 18 2015 1:42 PM

Well I will need to wait until it appears on YouTube as my local internet slowed to a crawl about 5 mins in  Crying

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 18 2015 3:07 PM

Here it is, John.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3O318ZKmcE

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 2644
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 18 2015 5:05 PM

Sort of nervous about watching this one.

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS