POSB (Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible) - still in Pre-Pub . . .

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 12 2015 11:58 AM

Come on people!  Let's see if we can get this amazing sermon prep resource out of Pre-pub status and into production!

PS:  If you don't know what the Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible is, check out Leadership Ministries Worldwide's YouTube video explaining what it is and how to use it in preparing expository sermons - (made for the print version - but the Logos digital version is sure to be even better!)

Here's the link: Preacher" Outline & Sermon Bible

Here's also a link to the Pre-pub page for the POSB on Logos.com:  POSB - Pre-Pub

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 13 2015 6:53 AM

Really!  No one?  Not one person here is interested in the POSB?

That's just depressing, because this is a terrific resource in WORDsearch - and it would even be better in Logos - in my humble opinion.

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 13 2015 7:03 AM

I ordered that last September and its just sitting there. It will work out in due time.

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 13 2015 7:39 AM

I ordered it in December - and you're right.  It's just sitting there.  And it's a shame too because this resource is really a great place to start when developing a sermon or Bible study. 

It's not a collection of pre-written sermon outlines.  But it outlines the key ideas in every passage in the Bible - and even has commentary - synthesized from several well known commentaries and trusted resources.  So it provides a great starting point.

I'd really love to have this resource in my Logos library - where everything else I use for sermon and Bible study development is.  Hopefully it'll make it out of Pre-pub.   Zip it!

Posts 29227
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 13 2015 7:53 AM

Stein Dahl:
Really!  No one?  Not one person here is interested in the POSB?

It <might> just be that you posted in the wrong forum. When you need help with the software, the L6 forum is where you want to post. If you want to ask questions about resources (or promote them), the general forum is a better choice. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 13 2015 12:09 PM

Ok.  Thanks for the tip.  I'll re-post there.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS