Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 151
Jeff Chappell | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 14 2015 7:14 AM

Hey all, here is something I have been running into and our media team cannot seem to isolate the problem. When streaming video (even it it is saved locally on the hard drive) the sound is not in sync with the video. In fact, it is off by quite a bit. This consistently happens and never works correctly. I am thinking that is is a problem with the computer that is projecting proclaim, because when I view the video from a different machine, this does not happen.  However, in preview mode it is not happening on the actual projecting computer wither. It seems only to be happening when we go live. Any suggestions? The machine is WIndows 7.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 15 2015 9:52 AM

Can you share some an example of the content you're streaming so we can test?

Posts 151
Jeff Chappell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 2:51 PM

As I said in my post, it makes no difference whether it is streaming from youtube, vimeo...and ALL streams are out of sync...significantly. Even if we watch a DVD or store it on the hard drive locally, we experience what seems to b e some sort of buffering issue. words are way behind video. If I preview on a machine without going on air and projecting to screens, I do not see the problem. Please advise?

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 23 2015 9:33 AM

Does this happen with the machine when you go on air and you are not connected to the browser? I am not experiencing any lag with streaming video when I go on air with only computer monitors.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS