Vanishing Attachment Points in notes

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 38
Pastor Greg | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 14 2015 7:58 PM

I use Notes extensively during my study and prep process. I select a verse reference and create a note, and end up with a note that is "keyed" to that verse. That's the "attachment point." At that point the Bible text shows a little yellow note icon telling me that I have created a note for that spot in the text. 

Good so far. 

But, for the second time in the last couple of weeks, recent notes (not all) have suddenly lost their attachment points. It's not the next time I use Logos; I'm in and out a couple of times a day, and I just saw that attachment points created as far back as last Tuesday have now disappeared. There are not little note icons in the Bible text. The title bar for that particular note simply says "Title" in gray italics, as a non-attached note.

It probably doesn't need to be said, but this is REALLY frustrating. 

My Logos version is 6.0b SR-3 6.0.2.0079.

I use a Macbook Pro, running Yosemite.

Posts 24931
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 14 2015 9:20 PM

This will need Faithlife Tech support to resolve. Can you remember the note file(s) and the references of those "attachment points" as this will help Faithlife to track them on their server?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 38
Pastor Greg | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 15 2015 8:05 PM

Thanks, Dave

The notes file is titled "John"

The missing references are the verses from John 5:21-25. I've replaced some of the others.

Greg

Posts 24931
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 16 2015 1:34 PM

Contact Tech Support to see if they can track those.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS