Is this in the future plans yet?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 838
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 19 2010 2:30 PM

My wife made a comment to me one time that got me thinking that it would be a great added feature. I don't know if it is already in the works, but thought I would throw it out there.

We were in church and she overheard my friend and I talking about our latest purchases. I got him to use Libronix because of my excitement of the program. I am a bit of a book junkie and have added books more times that I care to admit (to my wife anyway). I don't know how many times I told her about the latest great deal that I couldn't pass up.

But anyway while my friend and I were talking, she walked up and said:

"You know, one of these days you are going to turn on your computer and God himself is going to start talking through the speakers."

So anyway, would this be something that you guys could look into?

Thanks.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 2694
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2010 3:02 PM

LOL - God & Macs... Miracles do happen... so you never know... Stick out tongue

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2010 3:13 PM

I think it is in the PAST plans.  All plans are future.  Ever plan for yesterday?  Big Smile  That's one of my pet peeves.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 198
Bryan Brodess | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2010 3:46 PM

lol.. sounds like an awesome idea! although I am not sure many of us would like what he says Confused  lol

Posts 223
Jeremy White | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2010 4:07 PM

You mean when you use the read aloud function on a Bible that's not God talking?

Apparently, in that movie "The Incredible Journey" they didn't use the animal's real voices either.

A song I wrote and recorded : He Who Sits Upon The Throne

Posts 838
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2010 8:21 AM

Jeremy White:
Apparently, in that movie "The Incredible Journey" they didn't use the animal's real voices either.

Ok now... Next you will try to tell me that cartoons aren't real...just actors in costume...Wink

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS