LearnLogos.com or Morris Proctor or None?

Page 3 of 5 (86 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 85 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 243
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 18 2015 11:28 AM

I just purchased the course now for £5.00 instead of £29.00 using the code. I think that is about $7.00. Thanks to all of you.

Posts 1700
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 18 2015 11:32 AM

I got it for $6...will let you know if its worth it soon.  Thank you for all who helped me get a discount.

Posts 1700
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 18 2015 12:17 PM

I got a phone call from Mr. Dave Kaplan on the LearnLogos software.  I do not want anyone here to misunderstand here.  I have no trouble with his excellent software or even Logos.  I am just seeking alternatives.  I could very well wind up buying them all one day....figuring out which I am going to begin with right now though. Smile

Posts 18822
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 18 2015 12:54 PM

I ended up buying both LearnLogos's forthcoming Logos 6 bundle and the Udemy course. Figured I can review them so as to be able to make better recommendations to others, even if I don't really need them both myself.

Posts 243
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 18 2015 2:12 PM

Many in the forum spoke of their good experience with videos from Learn Logos.com.

Especially, many of the comments suggested that videos from both sites (Udemy & LearnLogos.com) are well worth the low price they are being offered.

So I have also pre-ordered the forthcoming Learn Logos 6 bundle. 

To me also these too are reasonably priced and I will even be able to give informed comment after personally evaluating them. 

Again thanks for bring this to my attention.

Posts 2143
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 18 2015 5:28 PM

Lee:

Gao Lu 

I had to find a postal code here in Kyrgyzstan before it would go through for me..

Thanks Lee.  I keep trying.  Different Credit Cards, Paypal.  I assumed the postal code should match the credit card.  I will try some exit node codes. Either that or some KYR postal code!  Even tried buying through iTunes--that fails too, yet my credit card is clear--checked that too, even used it to test it.  So far, no success. 

Posts 2956
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 18 2015 10:16 PM

Thanks for the information,though it is complected to find where the coupon should be put. I just clicked on the redeem,,,. and I put the coupon code and have purchased it. But and the problem goes on. I am confronted such as like this, "You need to install or enable flash for your browser. Check your plugins here

I tried to click on some of the updates and nothing comes out.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2143
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 18 2015 11:16 PM

Here is their support page.

So far I have had no response, but probably will.  

Posts 2143
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 4:43 PM

At last I got a response.  All is working well.  

Posts 2956
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 8:05 PM

I am not able to use it complicated and even to see any contact address

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 645
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 9:28 PM

Tes,

A reboot of your computer might work. Also, you may try a different browser. I'm sorry its not working for you. The training is good.

Posts 2143
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 3:49 AM

The Udemy Site had some technical problems. I ended up contacting them a couple times and 3 days later they said they were overwhelemed--but did help me.  I had to provide them with a receipt of purchase and they then activated the training.  I actually made the purchase from iTunes ($5.99 & it still may be that price).  Anyway, after all that, it works great and seems to be good, though very basic training.  

You can contact them here 

If that fails, go here and scroll to the very bottom.

Posts 2956
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 11:39 AM

[quote user="Into Grace"]

Tes,

A reboot of your computer might work. Also, you may try a different browser. I'm sorry its not working for you. The training is good.

[/quote]

Thanks Into Grace  I couldn't open it. I don't know why they don't have telephone number, so that I can ask for help.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1700
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 12:07 PM

So far (after I figured out to set the video while its playing to HD for high definition) so good on the Udemy training.

I recommend it.Yes

Posts 2143
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 3:22 PM

How did you set it to HD?  I downloaded them all, but never did figure out how to get them online in HD.  The secret?

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 3:31 PM

JoshInRI:
So far (after I figured out to set the video while its playing to HD for high definition) so good on the Udemy training.

How did you set it for HD?  

I am enjoying the lessons and learning quite a bit of little things. The course may be basic training to many but it is very thorough.  It is well worth the $6 I gave for it. Yes

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 928
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 5:02 PM

Gao Lu:

How did you set it to HD?  I downloaded them all, but never did figure out how to get them online in HD.  The secret?

There is a grey rectangle just to the right of the total time of the video. Click that icon and the video will switch to HD.

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 1445
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 7:05 PM

Bill Moore:

Gao Lu:

There is a grey rectangle just to the right of the total time of the video. Click that icon and the video will switch to HD.

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 645
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 7:16 PM

Tes,

I'm sorry it's not working for you. Their courses work on IOS or Android as well. You can also email them for a refund. Sorry, I can't be more help.

Posts 1445
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 7:55 PM

Tes:

Thanks Into Grace  I couldn't open it. I don't know why they don't have telephone number, so that I can ask for help.

Try to use Chrome. It works best because Adobe Flash is built in already. Otherwise, follow this link for troubleshooting https://support.udemy.com/customer/portal/articles/1497727-why-won-t-the-video-load-?b_id=3149 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Page 3 of 5 (86 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS