Logos 6 Training Manual

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 99
Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 19 2015 2:11 PM

Hello

I am confused with a current product addition.  A couple of months ago, Morris Proctor offered a What's New manual for Logos 6, which was done digitally due to several requests.  I ordered it...... and now there is a totally different manual Volume 1 and 2 that has come out that seems to put the manual I ordered to shame.  I say this because the digital version has very few pages compared to the new addition.

Now it seems, I ordered the wrong product and if I want this new product, it is going to cost me $40.00 more dollars!?

I fell cheated...Sorry

Paul

Paul

Posts 26533
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 19 2015 2:18 PM

The What's New in ... volume is a bridge resource until MP has completed new manuals for the new product. Whether or not one needs the new manuals depends on what version of complete manual you own and how much you use them.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 577
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 19 2015 2:32 PM

I'm in the same boat - pre-ordered the What's New?, and now I'm wondering if I should cancel that order in favor of the full Logos 6 Training Manual. Will everything in the What's New? be covered in as much detail in the full manuals? I have the Logos 4 Training Manuals.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS