A question about Camp Logos 1 DVD, Mobile Ed. LT161 and the training manuals

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 20 2015 9:57 AM

Does anyone know what the difference is between these to videos?

https://www.logos.com/product/49558/mobile-ed-lt161-logos-academic-training

https://www.logos.com/product/49702/morris-proctor-seminars-camp-logos-1

And a follow up question - would everything discussed in the videos be included in the training manuals

https://www.logos.com/product/49668/logos-6-training-manual-volumes-1-and-2

Thanks for your help

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 8:53 PM

And a follow up question (for those who have used the DVD's and manuals):  which do you find most beneficial?

Posts 27800
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 9:10 PM

If you don't get a satisfactory answer, I would contact MP Productions since they are making the materials. 

I had the DVD's and manuals for L4... Both were helpful, but I learn best by reading and doing, so the manuals were more helpful to me... and cheaper.

I wish I could justify the money to get the manuals, but money is tight right now. Sad

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 26990
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 9:55 PM

I found the Verbum Practicum training series very useful. I attended the MP Logos Camp for Logos 4/ I found myself very impressed with the quality of his manual but the course itself emphasized different elements than I was apt to use. I occasionally take a session or two from LearnLogos because I find he has the best quick tip useability hints.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 10:52 AM

Thanks for your responses.  I saw, on another thread, that there are even more options (udemy and learnlogos.com - which you mentioned, MJ.)  Decisions, decisions . . . 

Posts 2856
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 3:37 PM

Michael Sullivan:
I saw, on another thread, that there are even more options (udemy

I purchased the Udemy course last year. Every time I go back, he's posted some more videos, and there's been no additional charges to access them. My overall cost was less than $30...really good deal, IMO. (And others have found coupons that allowed them to pay less than $7 for it).

The Udemy material, by Danny Zacharias, is very good. It isn't comprehensive, but I don't know of anything that is. It is well done, and he continues to add material to it. I recommend it.

I have not tried the Learn Logos materials. I did attend a Camp Logos 1 seminar, but did not buy the DVD, so I don't know how they compare.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS