Notes on the Ipad app for Proclaim Remote

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 11
Peter Faville | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 22 2015 6:43 AM

I recently installed the latest update of Proclaim remote, and now I cannot figure out how to access my notes on My Ipad?  Thanks!!

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 7:30 AM

If you click on the 'Gear' icon along the top (on the right side), the popup menu for the Display Settings has a selector to show or hide the notes.

It looks like it defaults to off and must be reset to on each time you control a presentation. I will inquire about remembering this setting.

Posts 11
Peter Faville | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 1:15 PM
The only icon to click on is an icon with three bars running horizontally. Now hen I go to that screen it says About at the top then options to click on of Knowledge base Community forums Follow us on Twitter Find us on facebook Version Account Terms and conditions Privacy policy These options are what I see come up when I click on that icon at the top right hand side of the screen from the screen that comes up when proclaim opens.... I didn't see anywhere where u can select options that affect notes. Thanks
Posts 11
Peter Faville | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 1:21 PM

and if I click on the gear thing u mentioned there is only two options to choose from under display settings that have nothing to do with notes

Posts 11
Peter Faville | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 1:24 PM

The options under the fear are

standard

confidence monitor

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 1:30 PM

I'll talk to the remote app developer on Monday and one of will post back to this thread.

Posts 87
LogosEmployee
Ish Sarmiento | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 23 2015 8:19 AM

Hi Peter,

The notes feature is currently only available while controlling a presentation (using the gear icon).  We're working on adding support from preview mode in an upcoming update.

Posts 6
James Colgan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 1 2015 12:34 PM

Any update on when the update will happen that allows the notes will be available in preview mode?

Posts 771
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 1 2015 12:53 PM

Our next priority for the mobile app is local wifi control, but notes in preview is definitely on the list.

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS