Clause Search

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 30
Todd Hinton | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 5 2015 10:53 AM

What is the minimum Logos 6 package that includes the clause search feature?

Thank you,

Todd

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 5 2015 10:54 AM

Silver, I think.

EDIT: Just confirming that it's from Silver and up, but also included in the Feature and Extended Crossgrades.

(Packages with the Clause Search)

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 8:22 AM

Yasmin Stephen:

Silver, I think.

EDIT: Just confirming that it's from Silver and up, but also included in the Feature and Extended Crossgrades.

(Packages with the Clause Search)

I am on Silver Logos Bible Software 6.1 SR-26.1.0.0031

When doing a Search under Clause, got a message "Clause Search is currently disabled because the necessary resources are unavailable".  Below is a screen shot:

What am I missing or any need to do some settings ?

Alan

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 8:26 AM

Sorry, screen shot may not be showing up.  Nevertheless the message of "Clause Search is currently disabled because the necessary resources are unavailable" is the same.

Posts 21935
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 8:43 AM

Alan Ang:
Nevertheless the message of "Clause Search is currently disabled because the necessary resources are unavailable" is the same.

For clause search to work you need the datasets shown below (From Help -> About Logos Bible Software)

:

Do you see those showing up in that panel?

If not, type the command "update resources" into the command box and the software will check for any resources you are entitled to but which haven't been downloaded.

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 9:13 AM

Graham,

Yes, I have the same dataset for Clause Search.  In any event, I did the command "update resources" and was informed via the message of "No updates available / No updates were found".

Alan

Posts 898
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 9:19 AM

For me, this briefly happened after an update was installed until I restarted the software again. I am not sure why, but you might try it.

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 9:33 AM

I have Logos 6 Silver for a few months.  Done update of resources a few times.  Clause Search always gave me a non-availability and I thought perhaps it is not part of the package.

Now that I am reading this thread, need help to activate / revive the feature.

Posts 21935
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 9:46 AM

Alan Ang:
Clause Search always gave me a non-availability and I thought perhaps it is not part of the package.

Can you provide a screenshot showing the clause search you are attempting when you get this message?

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 9:01 PM

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 9:12 PM

This is my umpteen times trying to do a screenshot, but none appearing whatsoever. Even when doing the message preparation, I can see the screenshot being pasted.

However, when clicked on the "Post" button to send the message, what is gotten is a blank screen shown on the forum.  (see preceding posts above this).

Do not know why would deserve such a double whammy, first with Clause Search and now with screenshot .... sigh .... sigh ...

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 9:17 PM

Todd Hinton:

What is the minimum Logos 6 package that includes the clause search feature?

Thank you,

Todd

Hi Todd,

I apologise for "stealing" your thread but it was really unintentional.  You have actually thrown me a life line to something I am missing.

Thank you.

Alan

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 9:24 PM

Alan Ang:
Even when doing the message preparation, I can see the screenshot being pasted.

Please use paper clip to attach screen shot to forum reply.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 155
Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 10:10 PM

Graham Criddle:

Alan Ang:
Clause Search always gave me a non-availability and I thought perhaps it is not part of the package.

Can you provide a screenshot showing the clause search you are attempting when you get this message?

I have attached Word documents for screen shots of clause search and also of the dataset for clause.

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 10:12 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Alan Ang:
Even when doing the message preparation, I can see the screenshot being pasted.

Please use paper clip to attach screen shot to forum reply.

Keep Smiling Smile

Appears paper clip method works.  Thank you.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 11 2015 8:32 PM

Alan Ang:
Appears paper clip method works.

Paper clip can attach PNG files (saved from docx files):

Is Clause Search usable after rebooting computer and launching Logos 6 ?  Dataset dates look OK.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 12 2015 3:05 AM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Alan Ang:
Appears paper clip method works.

Paper clip can attach PNG files (saved from docx files):

Is Clause Search usable after rebooting computer and launching Logos 6 ?  Dataset dates look OK.

Keep Smiling Smile

Thank you for converting docx to png file format.

Even after rebooting computer, launching Logos 6 (and update resources ... ), Clause Search feature is still not functioning.  Status quo.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 12 2015 10:36 PM

Alan Ang:
Even after rebooting computer, launching Logos 6 (and update resources ... ), Clause Search feature is still not functioning.

Suggest remote assistance with a Support Technician => https://www.logos.com/support/remote to troubleshoot Clause Search being disabled.

Keep Smiling Smile 

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS