Clause Search

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 13 2015 2:52 AM

Thanks to all for assisting.

I have just sent an email to Logos technical support.

Alan

Posts 30
Todd Hinton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 13 2015 5:52 AM

No Problem.  Perhaps the final solution for your issue will benefit others.

Posts 30
Todd Hinton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 13 2015 5:55 AM

I just got an idea.

Faithlife could decide to give me the clause search tool for free for helping them discover bug in their package offerings.  

Maybe not.Smile

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 21 2015 7:23 AM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Alan Ang:
Even after rebooting computer, launching Logos 6 (and update resources ... ), Clause Search feature is still not functioning.

Suggest remote assistance with a Support Technician => https://www.logos.com/support/remote to troubleshoot Clause Search being disabled.

Keep Smiling Smile 

I would like to share some good news !! Yes Idea  The matter of Clause Search being unavailable can be attributed to my ignorance and victim of my own device.  As suggested by "Keep Smiling ...", I enlisted the assistance of Logos Technical and we co-laboured to resolve.

Essentially, the resources required to make Clause Search works and optimize its features are:

a)  The Old Testament in Greek according to the Septuagint (LLS:OTGRKSWETETXT and RVI:SWETELXXLHB)

b)  The Greek New Testament: SBL Edition: LLS:SBLGNT

c)  Lexham Hebrew Bible: LLS:LHB

As I was not into original languages, these three resources were hidden in my library.  Thence when I upgraded from Logos 5 Bronze to Logos 6 Silver which incorporated the Clause Search, hidden resources were never updated even with update resources command.  This was confirmed by Logos Technical.

As soon as the three resources were unhidden, the newest versions downloaded.

VOILA !!  Idea Idea  Clause Search is up and running.

Thank you to one and all for your patience and assistance. 

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 21 2015 2:21 PM

Alan Ang:
Essentially, the resources required to make Clause Search works and optimize its features are:

Thanks for sharing resources needed with datasets for Clause Search to work.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS