Interactive Infographics from the Faith Life Study Bible is stuck on Solomon's Temple

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 45
Rob Bailey | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 9 2015 7:08 PM

I wanted to show my class the ANE Cosmology from the Infographics from the Faith Life Study Bible, and all I can get is Solomon's Temple. I still can't seem to get anything else from it.

Does anyone have this problem, or better, any ideas to fix it?

Thank you,

Rob Bailey

Posts 618
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 9 2015 7:24 PM

I’m able to bring it up in a Media Search for Ancient Near Eastern Cosmology and even Cosmology but not ANE Cosmology. What were you using as your search terms? Or first, I suppose, how were you searching for it?

EDIT: To address the question of it being stuck on an image, I’m not having that problem. I can switch between images at will so I can’t help with that. Sorry!

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 45
Rob Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 7:30 AM

Yes, that search works for me too. What does not work is if I go to the menu:

Tools > Interactive Media > All Interactive Media > Interactive Infographics from the Faith Life Study Bible.

I used to be able to browse all that was available in the FLSB there, but now it is stuck on Solomon's Temple.

Posts 22222
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 7:42 AM

Rob Bailey:
Tools > Interactive Media > All Interactive Media > Interactive Infographics from the Faith Life Study Bible.

When I follow those steps I get

Do you get something different?

Posts 45
Rob Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 7:50 AM

That's what I USED to get. Now it only shows Solomon's Temple.

Posts 45
Rob Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 7:53 AM

Correction: After doing the media search on Cosmology, now when I go through the menu, it's stuck on the Hebrew Conception of the Universe!

Posts 22222
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 7:58 AM

Rob Bailey:

Correction: After doing the media search on Cosmology, now when I go through the menu, it's stuck on the Hebrew Conception of the Universe!

What happens if you click the "Back" button?

Posts 45
Rob Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 8:03 AM

Ok, when I hit the back button NOW, I do get to see everything. But REALLY! It didn't work before! It just stayed on Solomon's Temple!

I had the link saved on my menu bar previously. Maybe that caused a glitch or something.

In any case, thank you for the help.

Posts 45
Rob Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 8:06 AM

What remains different, is that I have to hit the Back Button to see all the available Infographics. Now it just opens to the previously viewed one. Not a big deal though.

Posts 22222
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 8:13 AM

Rob Bailey:
Now it just opens to the previously viewed one

I wondered about that and so tried it.

I opened the tool to one of the graphics, closed the tool and opened it again. And it opened to the "front view" showing all of the available graphics.

I am running the Beta of 6.2 on Windows 8.1

What version of Logos are you using and on what platform?

Posts 45
Rob Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 8:15 AM

Logos Bible Software 6.1 SR-2

Windows 8.1

Posts 22222
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 8:39 AM

Rob Bailey:
Logos Bible Software 6.1 SR-2

Sorry - I can't reproduce what you are describing on 6.1 SR2 either

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS