March Madness Sale Page Cumbersome

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 856
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 10 2015 6:30 PM

I something similar has come up before. Is it necessary to make me put an item in the shopping cart before I find out that I already own it?

Is there another page that is more forthright about letting me know what I already own of the March Madness specials?

Posts 28124
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 6:37 PM

I think there was a response from FL saying something to the effect that they are working on it.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 160
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 11 2015 8:40 AM

We have been having some troubles with our sale page and are working to resolve this issue and some others in the best way possible, as quickly as possible. Again we apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

Posts 105
William M. Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 12 2015 10:30 AM

I can't even vote. The check boxes are not visible on the page.Confused

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 12 2015 10:52 AM

William M. Harper:

I can't even vote. The check boxes are not visible on the page.Confused

click on a name and a panel will come up.  Select your pick, and click on the > on the right side to move to the next selection.

Posts 105
William M. Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 12 2015 12:05 PM

Yes, I did that but the ' Select ' boxes and the ' Submit Vote ' tab do not appear. It did for Round 1 but does not for Round 2 voting.

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 12 2015 12:26 PM

William M. Harper:

Yes, I did that but the ' Select ' boxes and the ' Submit Vote ' tab do not appear. It did for Round 1 but does not for Round 2 voting.

Try to click on the wheel at the top right corner, then click on the Internet Options, then click on "Delete" to delete browsing history.

then try to vote again.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS