Corrections on: A Student's Vocabulary for Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 83
John Miller | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 12 2015 11:54 AM

I'm not sure how high of a priority this is for Logos, or how long it usually takes for typos to be corrected in a book. I submitted 12 typo's from my Hebrew Textbook for "A Student's Vocabulary for Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic" about a month ago and haven't seen any updates to the book. I know I often get updates of particular resources, and I'm assuming it is for typos and corrections.

Could anyone give me a time frame of how long they think it might take for the corrections to be completed? I compared the Logos version of this book to the actual paper book and noticed the typos. Typos for Hebrew vocab can be very significant. My seminary uses this as a textbook for all of our Hebrew classes (to help us learn our vocab). 

Posts 31976
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 12 2015 1:10 PM

The length of time depends upon a number of things

• severity of the error
  • number of errors in the resource
  • number of people effected
  • whether the item is already scheduled for updates
  • whether the error was introduced by Logos or existed in the original (in which case publisher permission is needed)
  • the priority of other items in the queue ...

So it is rare for anything to be fixed within a month and not uncommon for it to be more than a year

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS