LOGOS: I like you a lot; but you are continuing to lose my trust. . .

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 13 2015 6:13 AM

Why?  Many times, over the course of more than 5 years (privately over the phone, email, and then in reviews and on the forum)  I have brought to your attention the fact that the 1545 Luther Bibel you sell is NOT the real 1545 Luther Bibel (aka. Biblia Germanica)  You have even publicly acknowledged this fact (https://community.logos.com/forums/p/96447/664460.aspx#664460) but continue to sell it - excusing yourself by saying that this is how this fake Bible is commonly known on other sites.  

Be that as it may, just because other people mislead their customers doesn't mean you should.  Other sites offer it for free.  You SELL it for a HEFTY price - something I have been reminded of by the fact you are offering it as part of your March Madness.

Please fix this soon  (maybe by offering the REAL Biblia Germanica which you could EASILY do - if you confer with the above post).  The longer you wait, the more cynical I get about your offerings and your business.  I don't want that because I like your software a lot.  Don't lose my trust

In Christian love,

Michael

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 13 2015 6:29 AM

Sehr gut, Herr Sullivan.

Gott Segne Dich!

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 14 2015 8:59 AM

Danke.

Und Sie gleichfalls.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS