Gold 6 won't load resources - Mac OX Yosemite

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Kiersten Adkins | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 14 2015 10:39 AM

I've following the instructions on a link sent by support to find missing resources. I've reinstalled the Core Engine. My library is still empty, except for the Help Manual. 

When I load the app on my iPhone, everything seems to be in order. Thoughts?

Posts 27770
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 14 2015 11:17 AM

Can you verify that you signed in with the right username (email) and password? Click on Logos | About to find the email address.

Also, The desktop isnt like the mobile app where you will necessarily see everything right away. Your resources need to download and index. Did that happen? 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 5
Kiersten Adkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 15 2015 12:35 PM

Yes, I have checked that I'm signed in with the correct username and password. How do I find out if my resources have been downloaded and indexed? 

Posts 27770
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 15 2015 1:26 PM

Kiersten Adkins:
How do I find out if my resources have been downloaded and indexed?

They would be in your library. Have you restarted your computer? Sometimes that helps. If not, you might just need to call customer service during business hours.

Posts 21990
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 15 2015 4:00 PM

You could try the command "update resources" and see if that helps 

Posts 5
Kiersten Adkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 16 2015 9:41 AM

I did call customer support and did all they recommended in an email...including "update resources." I have restarted my computer several times. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I noticed this morning that I had a message that I have message stating that my resources have been updated. Though I still have no connection to my library. 

Message states:

The following resources were update Saturday, March14, 2015.

• Lemma Lists Dataset
  • Unified Annotation Vocabulary Database

I don't know what that means or if it's related to anything I've done while attempting to connect to my library. 

Posts 21990
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 16 2015 10:10 AM

Can you post - using the paperclip icon - a screenshot of what is displayed in your Library panel?

Posts 5
Kiersten Adkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 16 2015 11:33 AM

Posts 27770
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 16 2015 1:38 PM

Very interesting... in the not good kind of way.

To be clear: You called and they sent you an email to help? Did you actually speak with someone or just leave a voicemail? I think you will need to contact customer service again and ask for a supervisor. 

Posts 5
Kiersten Adkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 16 2015 3:37 PM

I did speak to someone and they sent me an email with a "work around" fix related to "update resources" and such. I suspected that I would need to escalate the issue, but I'm happy to have the confirmation. That is my next step - thanks for the input everyone! ka

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS