Crash when backing up presentation

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 168
Michael Wright | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 17 2015 7:36 PM

The backup function is causing a crash on Mac Book Pro after the latest update.

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 17 2015 8:28 PM

Michael -

Can you attach your logs from a crash? You can find how to submit your log files with this help document 

If you restart Proclaim the Proclaim.log file is overwritten, so grab that before you restart Proclaim.

Thanks

Glenn

Posts 168
Michael Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 22 2015 4:01 PM

Sorry for the delay getting back on this. Here is a fresh log from a few minutes ago. Backup creation using a Windows 7 system fails also, but does not result in a program crash; just an error message.

40378.Proclaim.log

Posts 168
Michael Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 24 2015 9:36 AM

Is there a resolution to this yet? I attached a log earlier this week, but need to backup and transfer a presentation for Wednesday night.

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 24 2015 10:37 AM

Hey Michael,

If you could provide us with your group name and the name of the offending presentation, we will be able to investigate further.

Posts 168
Michael Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 24 2015 3:25 PM

Group Name: "The Well 6 Presentation"

Presentation: "2015-03-25 Wednesday"

Posts 168
Michael Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 24 2015 3:47 PM

I just rebuilt the presentation from scratch and was able to complete the backup operation without error. I started with a blank presentation and added the exact same items back into the new presentation. This would indicate that the original presentation is corrupted; but it works just fine until I attempt to do the backup.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS