Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1
Andrew Poyser | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 18 2015 10:54 PM

I've update Proclaim to the latest version today (19 Mar 15).

Running OS X Yosemite 10.10.2

Whenever I try to edit a song slide in particular - changing colours, fonts, effects, backgrounds, everything! - when I press on the appropriate button the sub-menu will flash up and then disappear.  Meaning I can't edit anything. Feeling quite frustrated.

I'm not particularly tech minded but have tried shutting down proclaim, shutting down mac.

My co-worker's copy is working ok but he hasn't upgraded to the latest version of Proclaim yet.

Help please.

Posts 5480
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 2:06 AM

Hi Andrew 

I have just run a test on my installation,  Proclaim 1.26.0.564 and OS X 10.10.3 (I don't think the OS version will be relevant.)

It all seems to work ok here.

Welcome to the forums by the way. I hope somebody can sort this out for you.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 773
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:16 AM

Thanks for bringing this up. I can't reproduce this on my machine.

This may sound simple, but are you double clicking the buttons? That would cause the menu to open and immediately close.

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 5
Evon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 21 2015 9:51 AM

Hi ! My Name is Evon  an I am having the same problem  , an no every time i single click to edit the song so they will show more better on the slide it minimize  an i can't do anything at all . nor will it let me pull down .

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 21 2015 12:51 PM

I'm still unable to reproduce this issue. If you could provide a screencast or take a video of the issue with your phone and attach it to this thread that might help us diagnose further.

In the meantime you could run the previous version, available here http://downloads.proclaimonline.com/mac/dmg/Proclaim 1.26.541.dmg

Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully we can get to the bottom of this quickly.

Posts 5
Evon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 21 2015 4:45 PM

Scott ,I  uses three different computers and . so what i did was that i did not run the update on one of my computers . so when I made the necessary changes  on that computer   it sync the changes to the other two computers with no problem. so from here on out I will not update that particulate   computer until i know this error is fixed  thank you . 

Posts 5
Evon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 22 2015 8:05 AM

Hi Scott! I Found it You will have to minimize the  time lime  at the bottom of the screen  in order to do your editing Yeaaaaa

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 22 2015 9:19 AM

Evon:

Hi Scott! I Found it You will have to minimize the  time lime  at the bottom of the screen  in order to do your editing Yeaaaaa

What model Mac are you using? I'm thinking this issue may have to do with screen resolution.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS