It finally made it!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 325
Michael | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 20 2015 3:32 PM

Hastings Dictionary of the Bible finally made it! 

Posts 9080
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 20 2015 4:50 PM

Yes

How long has it been since it was first offered?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 4774
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 20 2015 5:28 PM

About 5 years.

Posts 1790
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 20 2015 5:42 PM

David Paul:

About 5 years.

Did anyone actually place their bid when it first came out, without cancelling it?  

I was off and on with it for awhile when it first was offered Embarrassed  

Glad I finally have it!  Big Smile

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 9080
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 20 2015 5:52 PM

You can get it for a mere $100 now.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 4774
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 20 2015 5:57 PM

I bid for every single Hastings resource Logos offered the day the were posted. There is one that is still not in production, and it is probably the most important--Hastings Encyclopaedia of Religion and Ethics. Please bid for HERE at the $70 level. Bob has already said that $30 has almost no chance of making it to production.

Posts 9080
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 20 2015 6:07 PM

David Paul:

I bid for every single Hastings resource Logos offered the day the were posted. There is one that is still not in production, and it is probably the most important--Hastings Encyclopaedia of Religion and Ethics. Please bid for HERE at the $70 level. Bob has already said that $30 has almost no chance of making it to production.

I placed my bid a long time ago but now it is greyed out. I believe this is included in base packages of Diamond and above.

Posts 591
Rayner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 20 2015 6:29 PM

David Paul:
Please bid for HERE at the $70 level. Bob has already said that $30 has almost no chance of making it to production.

I've upped my bid significantly.  Would be good to see this one produced.

Posts 1355
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 20 2015 7:19 PM

Tom Rach:

Did anyone actually place their bid when it first came out, without cancelling it?  

I was off and on with it for awhile when it first was offered Embarrassed  

Glad I finally have it!  Big Smile

I was in from the beginning. I actually posted a $48 bid in hopes of speeding it along.

I also bid on the two 2 vol sets Christ & the Gospels and Apostolic Church. They took a long time to get out of CP also.

Posts 18818
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 20 2015 8:49 PM

David Paul:

Or you could buy L6 Diamond or above, as it's included in those. But we who own one of those base packages don't get it until it ships, apparently. Unlike with some other recent CP dictionary or encyclopedia, which we did get earlier. Can't remember which one that was.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS