Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 442
Tim Engwer | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 29 2015 3:50 PM

When I click on topic link and then click on the resource instead of the resource I get an xml page (at least I think its xml as it is html markup language.

Posts 442
Tim Engwer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 29 2015 3:51 PM

Oh I forgot to mention that it is the android version of logos and it is the latest update.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 31 2015 5:24 PM

Tim Engwer:

When I click on topic link and then click on the resource instead of the resource I get an xml page (at least I think its xml as it is html markup language.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, can you be more specific - which topic link, which resource, etc.?

Posts 442
Tim Engwer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 31 2015 8:07 PM

Kevin Byford:

Tim Engwer:

I'm not quite sure what you mean, can you be more specific - which topic link, which resource, etc.?

ok, open the passage guide for romans 8:28 and then expand the topics section.  Click on Afflictions and Adversities.  You will then see New Naves  as a link. I click on it and this is what I get:

document tree is shown below.
<Article xmlns="http://libapi.logos.com/v1/" resourceId="LLS:23.0.2" resourceTitle="New Nave’s Topical Bible" resourceAbbreviatedTitle="NNTB" articleId="M187" relativePosition="1.70922446" indexedOffset="30820" indexedLength="503" title="Benefits Of" previousArticleId="M186" nextArticleId="M188">
<Paragraph xmlns="" Language="en-US" FontSize="12" FlowDirection="LeftToRight" TextAlignment="Left" Margin="0,0,0,0"> 

Posts 442
Tim Engwer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 31 2015 8:10 PM

This happens no matter what topic I choose or verse.  No book only that code which you only saw part of.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 31 2015 8:47 PM

Tim Engwer:
open the passage guide for romans 8:28 and then expand the topics section.  Click on Afflictions and Adversities.  You will then see New Naves  as a link. I click on it and this is what I get:

Thanks, with these instructions I can reproduce the issue - I'll write up a case.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 7 2015 4:02 PM

Tim Engwer:

This happens no matter what topic I choose or verse.  No book only that code which you only saw part of.

Tim, this issue should be fixed - please let me know.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS