Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 685
Robert Peters | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 1 2015 12:22 PM

Does Logos plan to release a reformed collectors edition? 

Posts 932
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 2 2015 8:25 PM

That seems unlikely. They try to keep the base package families comparable, and there simply isn't enough to fill a Reformed Collector's Edition in Logos. I think you will also find that every reformed resource you want is probably in CE already. The point is kind of that it is the Whole Nine Yards and the Real McCoy, not something you have to pick a tree for.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 2 2015 9:23 PM

Justin Gatlin:
think you will also find that every reformed resource you want is probably in CE already.

This is about 98% accurate. After I purchased Collector's Edition I also bought Reformed Portfolio for an additional $129. I can not recall what the additional resources were but there were not many.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 4134
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 2 2015 9:35 PM

If they make it, I will find a second job, and try to buy it :P

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 668
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 6 2015 1:53 AM

One thing they could do for a collector's edition is bump up some of the many reformed resources that have been stuck in community pricing for years. That would interest me in it anyway. 

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 9 2015 6:51 PM

If Logos and Banner of Truth could do a deal, then...

Posts 5194
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 9 2015 8:57 PM

I've been advocating for Interpretation Commentary to be added to a base package for awhile--don't really care which one--and this would work for me. I have Reformed Diamond, so I'm ready for the next step. The Reformed Expository Commentary seems like a logical choice. I would also like to see Cornerstone and Brazos commentaries and Baylor Handbook series included as well.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS