Feature request: Go back to previous slide

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Jeff Cook | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 9 2015 7:48 AM

Would be very helpful to have a shortcut on the right side of the screen with the blank/logo/osb to go back to the last slide used.  I jump around quite a bit and using the bottom scroll left/right to find the last slide takes several seconds.  With a shortcut i could go back instantly.

Posts 27
Greg | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2021 5:27 AM

See more posts in this thread

Posts 24287
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2021 5:40 AM

Hi Greg

Greg:

See more posts in this thread

Thanks for the link - and for posting in that thread.

A couple of points worth mentioning though:

• this is an old thread and so the original poster has probably found a solution or found a workaround
  • and this thread / forum relates to Proclaim as opposed to the Logos product

Graham

Posts 27
Greg | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2021 6:59 AM

Thank you Graham, now I see it's in the Proclaim section, by looking at the breadcrumbs at the top of the post.

When I first started searching for a "Go Back" function in Logos, this thread came up at the top, and I thought it was unusual that nobody else had replied yet.  So I thought I'd help fellow Logos searchers in case they land in this thread like me.

Thanks for showing that this is in the Proclaim section.  Learn something new every day!

Posts 737
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2021 12:05 PM

Jeff, thanks for the request, I can see how that would be useful. We sort of have this ability when you navigate to a Quickscreen, we provide a 'Last slide' quickscreen to go back.

Essentially, sounds like you would want an option to show that all the time?

I'll get a case made for future improvements 

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS