Grammars collection

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1894
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 11 2015 7:05 AM

Super.Tramp:

Lew Worthington:
I can't afford it, but wow. Just. Wow.

Wow is right.     Thankful for dynamic pricing.

thankful for dynamic picking as well. For me dynamic pricing is $44.95

Posts 806
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 11 2015 7:57 AM

MJ. Smith:

Lew, I assume you read the reports that learning new languages is excellent mental exercise for those of us who are growing older (i.e. all humans who are not already brain dead). Big Smile Geeked Wink

Okay I'll go back to reading this great book that arrived today - The Medieval Culture of Disputation: Pedagogy, Practice, and Performance Big Smile

Beautifully said, MJ. I'm not even sure I know the language that book's title is written in. Big Smile

And while some are willing to share numbers (in terms of how much this collection would cost them), others are a bit more hesitant to share numbers (in terms of how well we're "growing older"). Smile

Posts 47

It is on my wishlist--will be purchased after I pay down other stuff. I would like to see more intermediate grammars one of these days, but I guess I could, you know, make suggestions or something. ;)

Btw, I actually got a call from sales to let me know something on my wishlist had gone on sale a few weeks ago. I couldn't buy at the time, but that was a first and I appreciated very much as it was a rare event. Maybe another day...

Sarah Blake LaRose

http://www.night-light.org

Lenovo Thinkpad, 8GB RAM, 1.50GB quad core processor, Win 7, Logos 6

Posts 1862
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 26 2015 2:16 AM

Sarah Blake LaRose:

It is on my wishlist--will be purchased after I pay down other stuff. I would like to see more intermediate grammars one of these days, but I guess I could, you know, make suggestions or something. ;)

Btw, I actually got a call from sales to let me know something on my wishlist had gone on sale a few weeks ago. I couldn't buy at the time, but that was a first and I appreciated very much as it was a rare event. Maybe another day...

Sarah, I just saw your website and read what you've accomplished... I'm AMAZED and inspired. You ARE amazing!

Thank you. And please don't stop becoming a history maker.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 26 2015 4:23 PM

Sarah Blake LaRose:
I would like to see more intermediate grammars one of these days

Sarah,  I checked out your website  http://www.night-light.org and I am greatly encouraged by your example. I am new to learning Hebrew and find it a challenge with retinopathy. You are an inspiration. Yes

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS