Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 83
John Miller | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 17 2015 6:21 AM

I know it's a very long ways off, but I was happy to see this news article yesterday from the Adventist Review online! It looks like there will be a new SDA Encyclopedia released in 2020. In addition to the online version they will have a print version..... so maybe 5-6 years from now we can have it in Logos? :-)

http://www.adventistreview.org/church-news/story2548-adventist-church-will-release-all-new-encyclopedia 

Posts 6710
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 17 2015 6:39 AM

Since there will be a print version, I am hoping that Logos can lisence that, with a 3/4 year subscription to the online version hosted by the Review and Herald. Don't like having to have internet to access resources.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 17 2015 9:28 AM

I hope so too, John. I'm continually working behind the scenes to get the things you guys mention into Logos. Right now I'm working with someone at the GC about getting current SS materials into Logos. I can't by any means promise anything, but I'm working on it.

Posts 1962
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 17 2015 9:29 AM

Does the year have anything to do with Lomalinda university hospital sda building project of 2020? I wonder. I see slogan 2020 everywhere.

Posts 83
John Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 17 2015 10:31 AM

Thanks Martin! I doubt it Mike- I don't think there is any correlation. 

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 19 2015 12:32 PM

Martin Weber:

I hope so too, John. I'm continually working behind the scenes to get the things you guys mention into Logos. Right now I'm working with someone at the GC about getting current SS materials into Logos. I can't by any means promise anything, but I'm working on it.

Good work, Martin! Keep it up! :) We're all rooting for you and with you! :)

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 20 2015 5:23 PM

Thanks! It's a journey for sure, navigating the complexities of committees who are the gatekeepers of all this important information.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS