No Downloadable Files for Resource

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4
George Nettles | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 24 2010 4:56 PM

For several years I have had two small Nelson packages and the Libronox addin. In Dec, I bought L4 Original Languages and upgraded that to Scholar Silver.

When I look at purchase history, on about 20% of the files, I see the "NO downloadable files for resource" although they are there on my computer, like below:

• Zion Symbolism in Hebrews (ZIONSYMHEB.lbxlls)
  • The English-Greek Reverse Interlinear New Testament Lexham English Bible (No downloadable files for resource)
  • Old Testament Quotations and Allusions in the New Testament (Jones) (No downloadable files for resource)
  • Mackie Literary Genre Coding of the New Testament (No downloadable files for resource)
  • Catholic Lectionary (No downloadable files for resource)
  • Biblical People (No downloadable files for resource)
  • Christian Worship Three Year Lectionary (with Supplemental Lectionary) (No downloadable files for resource)
  • Synopsis of Matthew, Mark, and Luke (No downloadable files for resource)
  • A Harmony of the Synoptic Gospels (No downloadable files for resource)
  • I did not have these before the purchase, so I wonder what that means? Thanks so much for your comments! I really like L4 indexes every book I have for searching.

Best,

George

Posts 28232
    Forum MVP
    MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 24 2010 10:12 PM

George Nettles:
    I did not have these before the purchase, so I wonder what that means?

It is so tempting to say that in the bigger context it means nothing. However, what you really want to know is that at least several of these are datasets to support L4 features that come with particular packages and are not available as an individual purchase.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4
    George Nettles | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2010 9:16 AM

Thanks MJ - That makes sense!

Blessings, George 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS