[acknowledged] Overall Strange Behavior : LOGOS 6

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 99
Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 22 2015 10:28 AM

In updating LOGOS 6 in the last couple of days, it seems to be off as to how it updates.  It freezes and does not say it is updating unless I click on the sync button....

Is this just me?

Paul

Paul

Posts 3152
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 22 2015 10:45 AM

Paul:
it seems to be off as to how it updates.

Can you describe what you mean by "updates." What exactly is freezing? Are you referring to seeing the sync arrows?

Posts 99
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 22 2015 11:22 AM

it doesn't show that an update is occurring like it has in the past, as well as no icon on the taskbar showing it is updating.  Thus, I didn't know it was updating except for the fact that all of a sudden the list of what was updated appears...

Paul

Posts 3152
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 22 2015 11:54 AM

Paul:
it doesn't show that an update is occurring like it has in the past,

I'm assuming you're talking about the yellow notification bar. When this happens does the circle with the exclamation mark appear yellow? What operating system are you using and what version of Logos? 

Posts 24926
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2015 1:17 AM

Paul,

Please provide the information requested so we can assist you.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 26511
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2015 1:42 AM

You might check that you have the notification features turned on:

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8010
LogosEmployee

Paul:
Thus, I didn't know it was updating except for the fact that all of a sudden the list of what was updated appears...

This sounds like the new updating feature in 6.3.

Are you running the beta? If not, which version of the software are you running?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS