Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6710
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2015 8:26 PM

You present a solid case Rev. 14.6. Faithlife could use you as a consult in marketing. 

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 10:31 AM

There's a lot going on behind the scenes. One challenge is to convince the Adventist Learning Community at Andrews that it will be to their benefit to collaborate with Logos. I'll be working hard toward that goal, along with the Logos academic team.

Posts 83
John Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 1:55 PM

We are cheering you on Martin! Honestly, it seems like more and more seminary students are getting Logos here at Andrews. In almost every class I'm taking, I see multiple people pulling up Logos! :-) Maybe we should start a student petition to let the faculty hear the voice of the students! ;-) The fact that Logos has invested so much already in getting SDA resources, it seems like the seminary faculty would be thrilled to officially partner! We are praying it can work out! I'd love to see a 1-2 credit hour class on how to use Logos better. Or at least a multiple session training session here. I'm always learning new things about Logos and how to use it better!

Posts 164
Reimar Vetne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 2:46 PM

John Miller:
I'd love to see a 1-2 credit hour class on how to use Logos better. Or at least a multiple session training session here.

That's a great idea. Here at Montemorelos University we took a 3 credit hour class on "Tools for exegesis" ("Herramientas") and refocused it on Logos. It still contains generic knowledge about how to do different exegetical activities, but it then shows how this procedure can be done in Logos. We also recently decided (beginning next year) to take the first year "Introduction to Research" course and refocus many of the class sessions on Logos.

I am sure Andrews has one or several courses that integrate Logos, or they can create a new course and make it required of all new seminarians.

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 22 2015 10:38 AM

@John and Reimar, this morning a call came from a Seminary professor. I need your advice how to move forward. See the new thread "Pastoral/Local Church Legal Bundle."

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS