Faithlife Today feedback?

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 33
LogosEmployee
Ryan Nelson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2015 11:29 AM

Reuben Helmuth:
One thing that I’ve wished for is better feedback control. Many times we’re asked to “comment below” or something like that, which isn’t available depending on where we’re watching it, but more importantly I’d like to be able to respond to a specific section (e.g. the interview) rather than only on the entire video.

Hi Reuben. Could you share an example of a place where you've watched a video, but couldn't comment? We discussed your feedback in a meeting this morning, and we'd love to see what we can do to improve the feedback experience.

Posts 33
LogosEmployee
Ryan Nelson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2015 11:33 AM

Mark Barnes:

I like it, and have subscribed to the RSS feed as the easiest way of getting content delivered. I don't listen to every episode in full (the content's not quite good enough for that), but it does a great job of advertising MEd in a way that also brings benefit to me.

Hi Mark. Thanks for your feedback! Could you share what would make it more interesting to you?

Posts 4761
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2015 11:44 AM

Ryan Nelson:
what would make it more interesting to you?

Mark can obviously answer for himself, but I imagine some of the answer would be for Mark to be less informed and knowledgeable. Most hardcore Logos users aren't going to be enthralled with the kind of lite info that by nature is going to be covered in these videos. They may be decent material for a significant segment of users, but they can't be all things for all people.

Posts 13342
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2015 4:27 PM

Ryan Nelson:

Mark Barnes:

I like it, and have subscribed to the RSS feed as the easiest way of getting content delivered. I don't listen to every episode in full (the content's not quite good enough for that), but it does a great job of advertising MEd in a way that also brings benefit to me.

Hi Mark. Thanks for your feedback! Could you share what would make it more interesting to you?

A lot of it is just personal preference. I'm a big fan of Bryan Chappell and his writings, so I watched all of his content. Some of the other MEd modules I watched part of, but didn't enjoy. When those speakers came around again, I didn't bother. And I've already watched all the tutorials that would interest me, so I skip those.

Stuff I really liked, but haven't seen enough of is the "behind the scenes" stuff. You did one of the verse of the day art, which I enjoyed. I love seeing how you guys all work. It would be great to have a series of segments on different aspects of coding, resource production and dataset development. Perhaps you could do a "journey" a resource takes through Logos, from the publisher negotiations, through book design, formatting, through to sales.

So, in other words, in addition to content about authors, resources, theology, and how to the software itself, I'd like to see content about Faithlife.

Posts 2994
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2015 4:49 PM

Mark Barnes:

Ryan Nelson:

Mark Barnes:

A lot of it is just personal preference. I'm a big fan of Bryan Chappell and his writings, so I watched all of his content. Some of the other MEd modules I watched part of, but didn't enjoy. When those speakers came around again, I didn't bother. And I've already watched all the tutorials that would interest me, so I skip those.

Stuff I really liked, but haven't seen enough of is the "behind the scenes" stuff. You did one of the verse of the day art, which I enjoyed. I love seeing how you guys all work. It would be great to have a series of segments on different aspects of coding, resource production and dataset development. Perhaps you could do a "journey" a resource takes through Logos, from the publisher negotiations, through book design, formatting, through to sales.

So, in other words, in addition to content about authors, resources, theology, and how to the software itself, I'd like to see content about Faithlife.

I agree with Mark.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 33
LogosEmployee
Ryan Nelson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 28 2015 11:07 AM

Thanks everyone! This feedback is really helpful.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS