[resolved] BUG Daniel and the Priests of Bel incorrect tagging

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 35
Daniel Luke Gonzalez | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 17 2015 5:34 PM

If you create a handout for nearly every chapter in the book of Proverbs, you will get the "Daniel and the Priests of Bel" Biblical People Diagram and it will always be at the top of the recommended media for the handout.

Also, attempting to search for this graph by "Person: Priests of Bel" returns 0 results under the media search.

It seems that the chart has some problems with its tagging as it is showing up under Proverbs for some reason while also not showing up under "Priests of Bel"

Posts 25030
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 17 2015 7:27 PM

The person Search should be formatted <Person Priests of Bel> but it only returns results in 2x LXX bibles and Factbook - none in Media

I can't comment on the People Diagrams as they are hidden in my installation.

Be aware that the Handouts will not be fixed as they are officially deprecated.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 26744
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 17 2015 9:18 PM

Could you please provide I screen shot? I either misunderstand or cannot replicate.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 35
Daniel Luke Gonzalez | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 18 2015 5:37 PM

Here's a screenshot from the handout I made just this morning. I'm leading out a Bible study on the book of Proverbs and we are only on chapter 23, so it may stop doing this once you hit chapter 30.

EDIT: Apparently the screenshot wasn't attached. Let me try to attach it now.

Posts 26744
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 18 2015 5:46 PM

Okay - I can replicate your problem with Proverbs 20.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 2:54 PM

Dave Hooton:
Be aware that the Handouts will not be fixed as they are officially deprecated.

Unfortunately this is the case. From my testing, I can't find any other area in the application in which these are associated, and if I had to hazard a guess I'd say this is a side effect of removing Bible Facts, which is where that diagram lived back when Handouts were supported. 

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS