Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1573
PL | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 19 2015 3:58 AM

Can we now access the Prayer Lists on one of the mobile apps?

Peter

Posts 25342
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2015 4:23 AM

PL:

Yes - the Faithlife Groups app

Posts 1573
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2015 5:28 AM

thanks!

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2015 5:41 AM

Graham Criddle:

PL:

Yes - the Faithlife Groups app

Hey I'm really impressed with the prayer list functionality on the FaithLife app. Last time I looked at it, it was pretty primitive. You could view prayers but not add, edit, delete, etc. But now it looks very full featured! I can finally actually use it and not feel restricted! :) I’m very happy about this.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2015 3:30 PM

Tim Taylor:

Hey I'm really impressed with the prayer list functionality on the FaithLife app. Last time I looked at it, it was pretty primitive. You could view prayers but not add, edit, delete, etc. But now it looks very full featured! I can finally actually use it and not feel restricted! :) I’m very happy about this.

Thanks for mentioning this!! I had no idea it had improved so much. I deleted the app right after downloading it because I wasn't impressed with the prayer list functionality. I'd since forgotten all about it. It's now so much better and will be very helpful to me. Thanks Faithlife! Smile

Posts 56
Matthew Candler | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2015 7:10 PM

I just wish the prayer lists were also available in the Lgood app and the Faithlife Study Bible app.  Any chance? Please?!

Posts 9672
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2015 7:24 PM

Matthew Candler:

I just wish the prayer lists were also available in the Lgood app and the Faithlife Study Bible app.  Any chance? Please?!

Someday soon I hope.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2015 10:34 PM

We're working on it.

Posts 214
Jeffrey S. Robison | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 2 2015 1:13 PM

Kevin Byford (Faithlife):

We're working on it.

Yes, Yes, and Yeah! Please and thank you!!! Excited about this one. Have been for a long time.

Posts 9672
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 2 2015 5:01 PM

Kevin Byford (Faithlife):

We're working on it.

Really great to hear! Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS