Page 3 of 3 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 49 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 78
Aaron W | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 9:29 AM

Cloud service would be fine for me if Logos would implement it.  It would be fantastic, actually.  I've got a ton of Dropbox/GoogleDrive  space that I would be willing to sacrifice for PBB's.  It's possible to do this with TONS of different apps.  So, clearly, Logos could implement this as a feature.  It would be one of the better ways to save Logos the cost of hosting PBB files.  Let us store our own! :) 

Posts 27556
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 9:56 AM

Aaron Wetzel:
It would be one of the better ways to save Logos the cost of hosting PBB files.  Let us store our own!

A number of us have suggested this for a couple of years now. I agree. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 10123
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 10:05 AM

Laridian years ago allowed direct copy of PBs from platform to platform (and stiil remains my preferred PB format ... Logos is always a step behind). It's a no-brainer. 

I still say PBs on mobiles will be a Logos Now feature ... forever.  It's too obvios. 8.99 per month.

Posts 27556
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 10:36 AM

Denise:
 Laridian years ago allowed direct copy of PBs from platform to platform (and stiil remains my preferred PB format ... Logos is always a step behind). It's a no-brainer.

was that on iOS? If so, was it dragging files through iTunes?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 10123
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 12:00 PM

Yep. Highlight 30 or so, press 'enter'. It's just so amazing.  I can't imagine how Craig ever figured it out.  No UserVotes, No Laridian Now, and somehow he figures out how to tag 'books'.  Sonetimes when I can't get the Logos app to sync verses between 2 panels (yes, sync=on), I switch over to see how in the world Craig syncs 14 resources. All at the same time too.

I know you like my humor so much! Ha.

Posts 10123
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 12:25 PM

Here is an example of where Craig somehow can get verses to align. Logos has far more trouble. Note the headings.

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 1:30 PM

Denise:

Yep. Highlight 30 or so, press 'enter'. It's just so amazing.  I can't imagine how Craig ever figured it out.  No UserVotes, No Laridian Now, and somehow he figures out how to tag 'books'.  Sonetimes when I can't get the Logos app to sync verses between 2 panels (yes, sync=on), I switch over to see how in the world Craig syncs 14 resources. All at the same time too.

I know you like my humor so much! Ha.

Yeah I was a big PocketBible user for a long time too, they did have some very nice features. I still love their search, so powerful, definitely better than the Logos iOS search. I am thankful for the many features that Logos iOS app has that PocketBible doesn't. But yeah, I do miss all the panes you could have and how well they synced.

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 29 2015 5:23 AM

Tim Taylor:
Yeah I was a big PocketBible user for a long time too

Me too. I have not heard that name is some time.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 10123
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 29 2015 6:28 AM

Speaking of the angel, they just updated this AM. Refined their sync, plus improved support for PBs. Gee. When I tried the new update to see what was up, I was pleasantly reminded that I can leave sync turned off. What a gentleman.  One big reason I keep it on my iPad is it's quick, supports tabs, etc so I can keep a bunch of resources open, and of course PBs. 

Otherwise known as 'church'.

Posts 5248
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 29 2015 12:04 PM

Dan Francis:

WINDOWS Accordance can not do it yet... Mac Accordance does.

-Dan

But supported on both platforms is DropBox sync which allows all user notes and user tools to sync, this does not include user Bibles in Accordance but all other user books (user tools).

-Dan

Page 3 of 3 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS