Thank You, Faithlife Logos

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 21 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 142
David Medina | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 21 2015 8:29 AM

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that works at Faithlife to make these wonderful Bible Study tools.

Thank you for persevering spite negative criticism, difficulties, obstacles  and temptations that I am sure come along every day.. 

Every day I am blown away at the new things Faithlife creates to help us gain deeper insight and to make our Bible study easier and more productive. Logos is an incredible tool that keeps getting better and better.

If there is one single thing we all MUST do, constantly, is to pray for the people at Faithlife as well as all others that are working hard to bless us by creating tools to deepen our Biblical insight and help us get closer to God and have a more faithful walk in Him. They are not just a company, but brothers and sisters in Christ, they are true and real family.

Thanks!!

A very happy believer and Logos users,

David

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 8:39 AM

YesYes

Posts 1821
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 8:48 AM

Yes

Posts 369
James Chandler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 8:58 AM

YesYesYesYesYesYes

Running on ASUS Windows 10 I7 24 gig of ram, 1 Terabyte drive.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Posts 8848
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 9:17 AM

Well-said David!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 777
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 10:06 AM

Indeed! Thanks for this thoughtful reminder.

Posts 3655
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 11:39 AM

David Medina:

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that works at Faithlife to make these wonderful Bible Study tools.

Yes Yes Yes

David Medina:

Thank you for persevering spite negative criticism, difficulties, obstacles  and temptations that I am sure come along every day.. 

And especially thank you for persevering despite negative criticism, difficulties, obstacles  and temptations that I've been responsible for....

Embarrassed

David Medina:

If there is one single thing we all MUST do, constantly, is to pray for the people at Faithlife as well as all others that are working hard to bless us by creating tools to deepen our Biblical insight and help us get closer to God and have a more faithful walk in Him. They are not just a company, but brothers and sisters in Christ, they are true and real family.

Amen, & done...

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 12:51 PM

Yes

Posts 5247
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 1:01 PM
Yes Yes
Posts 124
Randy Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 1:25 PM

Yes

Posts 236
Michael March | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 1:31 PM

I add my thanks to all the FL employees and to God for this marvelous research tool. 

Windows PC - Android Phone - Surface Pro 4

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 1:43 PM

Yes

Posts 2822
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 8:45 PM

David Medina:

Every day I am blown away at the new things Faithlife creates to help us gain deeper insight and to make our Bible study easier and more productive. Logos is an incredible tool that keeps getting better and better.

Thanks!!

A very happy believer and Logos users,

David

Now that is a great post and great attitude.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 9:49 PM

Yes Yes

Posts 32
Sean Emslie | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 10:47 PM

I join you in thanking Bob, John (my sales rep) and all the People at Faithlife for the best in Bible Study tools.

Logos helped me turn B and C papers into consistent A papers as I had over 6,000 books at my use for all my papers.  I know that I only use about 5% of Logos potential, but I look forward to learning more each day.

Thanks and blessings to all at Faithlife!

MA in Christian Studies - Emphasis in Pastoral Ministry, Grand Canyon University

Logos 6, Logos Now

Posts 2872
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 22 2015 12:44 AM

God bless Faithlife and you too.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 759
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 22 2015 7:37 AM

Amen.

Posts 80
Rick J. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 22 2015 8:02 AM

Amen!

Thank you Faithlife.

David, thank you for the excellent post.

Posts 588
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 22 2015 10:16 PM

"How good and pleasant it is when siblings" join in giving thanks for God's good gifts through the fine folks at Faithlife. May they be blessed!

Posts 23
Dave Sloma | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 23 2015 3:57 AM

Absolutely!

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS