Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 19
Iglesia El Puente / The Bridge Church | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 26 2015 8:59 AM

Perhaps this has been asked and I know there is a suggestion for a pause in the pre'service slide portion.

If it has been sorry I tried searching and did not find anything.. 

I need a way to pause the OSB slides during service.. We use multiple scripture references and we cannot account for the reading speed of the preacher, nor can we predict the timing from one reference to another in the midst of a 35 minute sermon. 

IS there a way to do this without cranking up the amount of time to transition to the next slide? Even that may be a workaround however when the scripture is broken apart because of reading 6-9 verses there is no way to pause there either.. 

Thoughts_??Sad

Posts 771
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 26 2015 9:19 AM

One thing to check for is to make sure 'Auto-advance' is turned off. This will allow you to chose when to advance the slide.

In the screenshot below, I have an OSB item with 12 verse and three slides. With auto-advance off, I choose when to transition to the next set of verses using the arrows key or the arrow buttons on screen.

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 19

Edit Mode:On'Air Mode - Note the clock circle timer on the right.. It auto-advances. 

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 26 2015 9:38 AM

It auto-advances because it is in the post-service loop, which is why Jordan's workaround is not working for you. In order to disable auto-advancing for OSB items, you will have to place them in the Service section.

Posts 19

DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME - this is MY MISTAKE? I am sorry sir but.. 

ONLY KIDDING:: oops!

Surprise

Man I was RIPPING through those scriptures yesterday trying to keep up.. LOL

WOW!!

Thanks guys. (for the grace).. :-)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS