Free Book of the Month (June 2015) Live

Page 5 of 5 (92 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 91 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2015 5:18 PM

I doubt I'll get one - I bought the first 4 volumes individually to heck it out then committed to the entire set. Oh well yet another penalty of being a prolific buyer, just not early enough this time. 

Posts 1823
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2015 5:29 PM

Jonathan J Watson:

In the meantime, we will be working out a special “thank-you” to early adopters of the EEC. You’ve helped us see this project this far and we want to ensure that you remain as committed as we are. Watch your inboxes for details over the next few days. 

What about those who bought the individuals commentaries, not the whole 44 volumes.. (because we're thinking we might see our Lord before the set gets completed) Surprise

Do we get a special "thank you"?

Posts 457
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2015 7:12 PM

Bruce Dunning:

It didn't take long for Faithlife to respond. I just received an email with a gift certificate because I purchased the entire set when it was first offered.

Thanks so much for your generosity!

Me too! Thanks Faithlife!

Posts 1048
William Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2015 7:57 PM

I saw this thread when it started but lost track of it. Just got the coupon by email, and I wanted to say thank you to Logos for the generosity.

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 4 2015 3:04 PM

Don Awalt:

I doubt I'll get one - I bought the first 4 volumes individually to heck it out then committed to the entire set. Oh well yet another penalty of being a prolific buyer, just not early enough this time. 

I was wrong! I got an email too! How extraordinarily generous, thank you Faithlife!

Posts 3165
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 4 2015 7:35 PM

Thanks for the gift, very generous of FL- thanks for remembering 😉

Posts 3165
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 4 2015 7:37 PM

mike:

Jonathan J Watson:

In the meantime, we will be working out a special “thank-you” to early adopters of the EEC. You’ve helped us see this project this far and we want to ensure that you remain as committed as we are. Watch your inboxes for details over the next few days. 

What about those who bought the individuals commentaries, not the whole 44 volumes.. (because we're thinking we might see our Lord before the set gets completed) Surprise

Do we get a special "thank you"?

You can have the balance of my set😜

Posts 589
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 4 2015 7:52 PM

How good of Faithlife!

Posts 245
BriM | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2015 8:31 AM

I purchased EEC in the second tranche, I think at 799 rather than 749 from memory. Should I have received a voucher by now ?

Posts 172
LogosEmployee
Jonathan J Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2015 9:19 AM

Good morning, BriM,

I have checked your account and you purchased the 44-volume set for $749.95. Your coupon code was sent on June 3, 2015. 

However, I am e-mailing you now with the coupon code, just to be sure. Please check your e-mail in the next hour. 

Thanks,

-Jonathan 

Posts 245
BriM | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2015 7:19 AM

Thanks Jonathan, I have the coupon now and am pleasantly surprised by how generous it is. Thanks Faithlife.

Posts 1392
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 27 2015 12:54 PM

I received some of these volumes with collector's edition and I was wondering if they will all be added little by little or whether collector's edition only came with those first few volumes.

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Page 5 of 5 (92 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS