[unresolved] BUG Verbum only? formerly Two questions on Ancient Literature section

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26530
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 4 2015 1:19 AM

1. (Green arrow) I thought we got a link to a resource which contains the passage ... and that we could go from it to the Logos bookstore. Is my memory that bad or is there something special about this particular link?

POSSIBLE BUG: Note the difference between my error message in Verbum vs. Graham's in Logos. I did check that other online features are working.

2. (red arrows) Why the dual ways of showing more - the word "more" and simple ellipses?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 21926
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 4 2015 1:40 AM

MJ. Smith:
1. (Green arrow) I thought we got a link to a resource which contains the passage ... and that we could go from it to the Logos bookstore. Is my memory that bad or is there something special about this particular link?

You should get a link - and I do. Are you sure you are online?

MJ. Smith:
2. (red arrows) Why the dual ways of showing more - the word "more" and simple ellipses?

Seems very strange

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 4 2015 2:11 AM

MJ. Smith:

The "more" shows more datatypes/resources. The ellipsis shows more references from the current datatype/resource.

Posts 24931
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 4 2015 7:45 PM

Graham Criddle:
You should get a link - and I do.

Yes

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 24931
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 13 2015 3:21 PM

Bump - Martha

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 26530
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 13 2015 3:55 PM

I am still not getting a link to the Logos store in the Power Lookup.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8016
LogosEmployee

IIRC, Verbum uses the Verbum.com storefront API, which isn't returning any results for these titles.

Posts 26530
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 1:23 AM

Shouldn't it try Logos if Verbum lacks the resource?

Posts 1507
Forum MVP
Fr Devin Roza | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 11:28 PM

The Verbum store should sell all the resources available on the Logos store I would think, even if it prioritizes or advertisers different ones. And viceversa.

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 4:25 AM

Fr Devin Roza:

The Verbum store should sell all the resources available on the Logos store I would think, even if it prioritizes or advertisers different ones. And viceversa.

agreed. That and my extensive Wishlist are why I shop on the logos site

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 4:25 AM

Fr Devin Roza:

agreed. That and my extensive Wishlist are why I shop on the logos site

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS