Page 1 of 1 (19 items)
This post has 18 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 6503
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 4 2015 11:31 AM

Sda Gold and Platinum will ship on June 18.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 6503
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 4 2015 11:33 AM

Here is the link. https://www.logos.com/product/52066/sda-platinum 

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 57
Martin H Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 5 2015 11:24 AM

SDA Gold and Platinum came through proof testing with flying colors, thanks to my supervisor Gabe Martini's skill and diligence. Looks like we are on schedule for going live.

Note on the product page that many of the products that had been noted as incomplete (with the asterisk*) have now been completed.

Posts 6503
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 5 2015 11:34 AM

Martin H Weber:
Note on the product page that many of the products that had been noted as incomplete (with the asterisk*) have now been completed.

Thanks for the update. That was one of my concerns.

Posts 6503
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2015 7:11 AM

They have gone live.

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2015 7:14 AM

Got mine. Thanks Much

Posts 204
David Salazar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2015 8:28 AM

I'm almost definately sure I had bought it.  I had spent a lot of time comparing Platinum and Gold. But nothing downloaded, there was nothing on my order history and even when I checked my email, nothing.

Dissapointed, but might be better since at Austin, hopefull I'll be able to get it at 20% off instead of the 15% that it was at.

Posts 6503
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2015 8:48 AM

Better call customer service and cancel David, before they charge your card and you have to cancel.

Posts 111
Filipe Moreira | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2015 8:51 AM

Can someone confirme wether the Journal of Adventist Theological Society has been downloaded? I don't it as part of my updated resources and the product page shows the status "Under development". 

https://www.logos.com/product/49503/journal-of-the-adventist-theological-society 

Posts 57
Martin H Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2015 9:41 AM

It's not quite ready to ship--a huge project. (Note the asterisk on the product page.) They are finishing it and it will download automatically to all SDA Platinum purchasers as soon as it gets done. 

Posts 180
Linden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2015 9:32 AM

Hi David,

David Salazar:
but might be better since at Austin, hopefull I'll be able to get it at 20% off instead of the 15% that it was at.

What event is happening at Austin?

Linden

Posts 6503
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2015 12:34 PM

Linden:
What event is happening at Austin?

http://www.nadpastorsconvention.com/#inspiring 

Posts 180
Linden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2015 12:37 PM

Thanks Lynden.  Is it likely they will have 20% coupons there or at the GC?  I'm mulling upgrading to Silver.

Linden

Posts 6503
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2015 12:59 PM

Linden:

Thanks Lynden.  Is it likely they will have 20% coupons there or at the GC?  I'm mulling upgrading to Silver.

Not able to say. Drop Martin a line and find out.

Posts 204
David Salazar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2015 9:23 PM

Lynden, will you be in Austin?

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 28 2015 10:00 PM

He'll be there.

Martin

Posts 148
Jerome Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 21 2015 7:23 AM

My orders record shows that I received the SDA Platinum product on June 18, 2015. But today on my Logos "home page" (or whatever it's called), there is a last chance offer to get SDA Gold or Platinum. I clicked on the link, and it shows it will cost me just over $434 to upgrade to SDA Platinum.

Is there an error somewhere in the system?

That is what I assumed I bought back in June.

Posts 6503
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 23 2015 5:52 PM

Jerome Smith:

My orders record shows that I received the SDA Platinum product on June 18, 2015. But today on my Logos "home page" (or whatever it's called), there is a last chance offer to get SDA Gold or Platinum. I clicked on the link, and it shows it will cost me just over $434 to upgrade to SDA Platinum.

Is there an error somewhere in the system?

That is what I assumed I bought back in June.

I was given the offer "Last chance to get Logos 5 Sda also. Clicked the link and it directed me to upgrade to a higher base package, in my case Collectors edition.

Click the message and see where it directs you. If it shows you that you need to upgrade to Sda 6 Platinum, then call customer service.

Posts 148
Jerome Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 24 2015 3:44 PM

Dear Lynden,

It said I needed to upgrade to Platinum.

I followed your advice today and called.

I was told it was certainly a strange error, for I indeed already have Platinum.

Thank you for your assistance and encouragement.

Page 1 of 1 (19 items) | RSS