Add new note

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 27 2010 9:01 PM

How do you get the popup menu to show Add new note?

It only wants to append to a note that i already had on Jeremiah. The videos don't tell how to create a new category for notes. It shows just clicking on a word in a Bible and the popup appears. How do i create a new category?

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 29102
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 27 2010 9:03 PM

The right click gives you the option to add a new note to an existing (and open) note file.

The file menu (on tool bar) gives you the option to create a new note file to which you can add notes

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 27 2010 9:11 PM

Thanks MJ

i was just trying that and it worked. It seems to remember the last note file opened (even if it was many days ago).

Wish it would show all note files or at least show the last 5 or so and also give the option to create a new one. Guess wishing isn't going to help

Thanks a bunch for the help !

Posts 170
Bob | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 5:20 AM

steve clark:

Wish it would show all note files or at least show the last 5 or so and also give the option to create a new one. 

In my case, by the time I finished looking through note files from previous studies, other books, sermon notes, etc, I am glad to have a simple mechanism to select the note files that I might want to use (the open ones) . There is no way that an automatic system could possibly keep things straight.   And I can switch from study to study by changing the layout to keep study sessions straight.

Bob - 17" MBP quad 2.3GHz 4GB  and iMAC

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 10:29 AM

Thanks Bob !

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS