[resolved] Copy / Move highlighting

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 20
Brent Hudson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 6 2015 11:15 AM

I have a note file with highlights that I create on my iPad based on reading for each upcoming sermon.  It syncs to my desktop and now I want to take the highlights from that iPad file and put them into a larger note file for the entire series.  I know I can drag and drop each note from one to the other, but is there any way to do the entire note (merge) instead of each individual highlight/note?

Thanks, 
Brent

Posts 28121
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 6 2015 1:35 PM

Brent Hudson:
I know I can drag and drop each note from one to the other, but is there any way to do the entire note (merge) instead of each individual highlight/note?

Sorry, no. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 20
Brent Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 6 2015 3:11 PM

That's too bad.  Logos should at least allow you to select multiple notes instead of having to move each note individually.

Brent

Posts 46
Peter Bongers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 8 2015 7:31 AM

Howdy Brent!!Good to see your smiling face in the forums! Big Smile

Posts 645
Jim | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 15 2016 3:58 PM

Brent Hudson:
 Logos should at least allow you to select multiple notes instead of having to move each note individually.

Logos please allow this as well as the ability to make a duplicate of a note file. At least with a duplicate there is the possibility of splitting note files. Otherwise you penalize us for starting out with too few note files. For example I have an Old Testament note file that from time to time I want to grab a section that has become large and create a separate file, say for Joel.

Have a great day,
jmac

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS