No results for glosses in Lexham Hebrew-English Interlinear

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 24479
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 28 2010 1:43 AM | Locked

In a Bible Search there are no results for glosses like father, spoke. The only results come from footnotes in Basic Search.

The two systems I've tried this on had their indexes rebuilt recently. And you get Bible results for the same words in the LGNTI.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 4:13 AM | Locked

I was able to duplicate this. Looking at the available search fields shows that the Greek interlinear is a much more complex work too!

Posts 7909
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 6:46 PM | Locked

Dave Hooton:

In a Bible Search there are no results for glosses like father, spoke. The only results come from footnotes in Basic Search.

And you get Bible results for the same words in the LGNTI.

I can reproduce, and have filed, both these bugs.

Posts 24479
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 11:50 PM | Locked

Bradley Grainger:
I can reproduce, and have filed, both these bugs

The only bug was in LHI. I included LGNTI as an example of what I expected, not as a bug!?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 7909
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 29 2010 8:35 AM | Locked

Dave Hooton:

Bradley Grainger:
I can reproduce, and have filed, both these bugs

The only bug was in LHI. I included LGNTI as an example of what I expected, not as a bug!?

I was confused; I just tested our other interlinears (NA27 Int., etc.) and it appears that tagging gloss text in the 'bible' field is the standard practice. We won't take that tagging away. Smile

Posts 24479
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 29 2010 2:55 PM | Locked

Phewww!

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS