Factbook

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 93
Michael Gaskin | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 15 2015 9:25 PM

Hi...

I am reviewing the Logos 6 videos and while I was following along I noticed that my factbook didn't contain nearly as much information as the video.  I'm on the Master level and I would think I should have a ton.  Is there any configuration I need to do?  Thanks!

- Michael

Posts 29347
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2015 11:30 PM

The Master Level isn't a Logos 6 base package level so I'd have to check historically to see what you own. However, I suspect that if you compare the video to your results you will find the "missing" data is from resources you do not own.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 93
Michael Gaskin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 28 2015 9:23 AM

When I go to help, it says Verbum Master + International... Not sure I understand what you are saying... I've got about 5k worth of stuff in my library and I would expect that the basic stuff listed in the video I would also have.  Perhaps not.

Posts 22988
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 28 2015 9:26 AM

Can you give some examples of what you think you are missing?

Posts 29347
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 28 2015 11:16 AM

Ah, when you said "Master" I didn't think Verbum. What is considered "basic" in the Protestant Logos packages is different than what is considered "basic" in the Catholic Verbum packages. We need some concrete examples of what you think is missing in order to help sort this out.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS