A12 is not downloading any of my resources

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 32
Neal Gordon | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 28 2010 2:40 PM

I've just upgraded to Logos 4 Scholars Silver, and it installed successfully, however like another posting I saw I am getting similar problems downloading my new resources that I should have got with my upgrade. The first time it got to 6% of 4.49GB and then quit, and now every time I run it, it just says downloading 0% and this never changes. The indexer also keeps repeatedly running. 

I didn't know whether to create this inside the other forum post, but the behaviour didn't sound exactly the same.

Thanks

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 9:38 PM

Neal,

Try deleting the ResourceManager.db file in /Users/<your_user_id>/Library/Application Support/Logos4/Data/<some_other_id>/ResourceManager and restarting Logos 4.

Also, if you haven't seen the FAQs and the video tutorial on how to report bugs in Logos 4, please see the FAQ link in my signature, as having logs will be very helpful in resolving any outstanding issues with installation, downloading and indexing.

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 32
Neal Gordon | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 29 2010 6:41 AM

Deleting the ResourceManager.db file has done the trick, it's completed the download and is indexing now. 

Thanks for your help. 

Neal

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS