I had items in my hidden list that were not getting dynamic pricing so I un-hid them

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 496
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 20 2015 9:09 PM

The items were the 365 days of Calvin and two others similarly named. I had noticed that in the Reformed base package they appear as new resources for me but I could see them in my hidden list. When I un-hid them they disappeared. They are not in my resources or in my hidden list now. Makes sense then that dynamic pricing showed me getting them new. I did get something refunded a short while back.

My question then is whether there is a way to clean out unlicensed items in my hidden list so I do not think I have them when I do not? I keep a number of things hidden to avoid the downloads. Would hate to have to un-hide everything and allow it all to download, then re-hide most, just to clear out unlicensed stuff. Nah, I wouldn't do that anyway.

Posts 18481
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 20 2015 9:16 PM

SHotchkiss:
My question then is whether there is a way to clean out unlicensed items in my hidden list so I do not think I have them when I do not?

That is a super question, and I'd like to know too.

They recently created a new command "delete unlicensed resources" which removes the files from your hard disk, but I'm not sure if it removes them from your hidden list. I have so many hidden files and don't know whether any of them are unlicensed, so I both don't feel like testing it and wouldn't necessarily be able to prove anything one way or the other anyway even if I did.

I think unlicensed items should be automatically deleted from the hidden list just as they are from the visible library.

Posts 8758
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 21 2015 5:36 AM

Rosie Perera:
I think unlicensed items should be automatically deleted from the hidden list just as they are from the visible library.

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS