Biggest request for Logos 7 - Stability and speed

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
Daniel Hall | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 26 2015 4:34 PM

Hey, 

I'm sure this isn't ultimately too helpful, as I'm sure the employees at Logos are always working on improving stability across every release.  

But, I just wanted to throw my hat in the ring to say that, although I am typically a fan of new features and bells and whistles, the past few days I've been incredibly impressed with what Logos is.  

The one thing I'd really like to see in the next Logos release is increased stability and efficiency.  I know it is much harder to sell, and therefore, much harder to justify, but I realized today how much I love Logos, and am impressed by what it does.  I just wish it didn't take up so much space, take so long to index, and crash so often.  

Again - I'm sure you're working on this, and so this gentle letter probably won't add much to the world.  I just wanted to raise my voice to say that if I could ask for one more thing from Logos...that would be it.  

Thanks for all the work you guys are doing, and I'll continue to spread the word about you guys :) 

God bless, 

Dan Hall 

P.s. - I'd pay for that upgrade, too! :) 

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS