Problem: set kindle account to #######@kindle.com

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 28 2015 5:04 PM

The "set kindle account to #######@kindle.com" in the command box is generating a search, not setting the send to Kindle account. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 28 2015 5:09 PM

Apparently it did set the address. Very confusing.

Posts 8895
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 28 2015 5:22 PM

Sometimes there can be delays with the servers.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 35
Jeff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:43 AM

Sorry to bump an old thread but the same thing is happening to me. I'm unable to designate a Kindle account because Logos (Verbum 6- Mac OS) is seeing my "send to kindle" command as a search. I've tried it several days in a row but still don't see a Kindle option in the info window for any of my resources. Is there something else that I can try? Thanks!

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 11:00 AM

Augustine:

Sorry to bump an old thread but the same thing is happening to me. I'm unable to designate a Kindle account because Logos (Verbum 6- Mac OS) is seeing my "send to kindle" command as a search. I've tried it several days in a row but still don't see a Kindle option in the info window for any of my resources. Is there something else that I can try? Thanks!

You already have a Kindle account set, from July 18, and have a couple resources sent to it. Did you get a new device? You can edit the email address associated with it at Amazon by going to Your Account > Manage Your Content and Devices > Your Devices > "Edit" next to the email address. 

If you don't remember what you set your address to in Logos, just reply here and I can email it to you.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 27545
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 11:05 AM

Another user complained about a similar thing last week. You may need to bite the bullet and call customer service.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS