Passage list not working properly

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 242
Nielsen Tomazini | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 2 2015 10:30 AM

Hi all,
Trying to work with Passage List, two features are not working. When I click on "Add" and choose "selected text" or "clipboard", they don't work.

I have made several attempts. I have the ESV Bible as my main Bible, I have it opened and I selected like, 3 verses. I have my Passage List panel opened next to the Bible. I click on "selected text" and nothing happens. The same with "clipboard" after copying the text.

I reinstalled my Logos and nothing changed.
Does any one has had the same problem? Any suggestion as to what I can try to solve this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Blessings.

www.aprendalogos.com 
Youtube: AprendaLogos

Posts 24550
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2015 10:47 AM

Nielsen Tomazini:
I have made several attempts. I have the ESV Bible as my main Bible, I have it opened and I selected like, 3 verses. I have my Passage List panel opened next to the Bible. I click on "selected text" and nothing happens. The same with "clipboard" after copying the text.

"Selected text" is for selected text in a book which includes a number of Bible references. It isn't intended to pick up Bible verses from a Bible

Try just typing the references into the Reference box in the Passage List

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2015 10:47 AM

To add passages from a bible enter the verse/passage reference in the reference box. The Selected Text and Clipboard feature is intended for extracting Verses / Passages from within a non-biblical text. For example, if you are reading a book or an article that has several verse references, you can select the text and then then choose selected text in the passage list. The verse references that exist in the selected text will be added to the passage list.

Posts 242
Nielsen Tomazini | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2015 10:57 AM

Thank you so much Fredc,
I misunderstood the use of those features.
Blessings.

www.aprendalogos.com 

Posts 242
Nielsen Tomazini | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2015 10:57 AM

Thank you very much Graham, I really appreciate your explanation.

www.aprendalogos.com 

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2015 11:59 AM

Nielsen Tomazini:

Thank you so much Fredc,
I misunderstood the use of those features.
Blessings.

Your welcome

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS