Artifacts from the Britisch Museum & media browser

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 3 2015 2:49 AM

According to the Artifacts from the Britisch Museum Documentation, should I be able to access these images with the media browser. I should be able to find it under tools. However, I can't see it. Did I overlook it?

I have the L6 feature cross-grade.

Patrick

Posts 29339
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 3 2015 11:38 AM

The media browser is a Logos Now feature. However, see https://community.logos.com/forums/p/95128/660899.aspx

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 5 2015 11:59 PM

Thanks for the link.

However, it is weird that I get this documentation that talks about the media browser in Logos 6. It would have been helpful if this was written in the documentation.

And since there are a lot of new documentation resources, how do I know which is meant for me and which is meant for other users?

Posts 13399
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2015 12:07 AM

Patrick Rietveld:
And since there are a lot of new documentation resources, how do I know which is meant for me and which is meant for other users?

That's a good point, and hopefully will be noted by those responsible for the documentation.

One problem is that often it's a bit complex. You might need to say something like that a feature is only available if you have L4 Gold or above (or crossgrade), or L5 (or minimum corssgrade) or L6 Bronze or above (or feature crossgrade), for example.

Posts 791
LogosEmployee
Eli Evans (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2015 10:55 AM

Noted, and we're working on it. We just shipped an update to the help resource, and we'll be shipping more updates on a regular schedule soon.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2015 11:00 AM

Patrick Rietveld:
However, it is weird that I get this documentation that talks about the media browser in Logos 6. It would have been helpful if this was written in the documentation.

Sorry about that! There was a glitch in shipping our updated Help resource last week, but it's now available. In it, we try to clearly call out Logos Now features, as such:

We don't currently have the granularity of L6 Bronze/crossgrade and up, etc. as Mark points out. We can definitely add that in future updates.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2015 12:30 PM

No problem. I am impressed that Faithlife is so approachable! Thanks for that!

Patrick

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS