click.logosmail.com timing out......

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Mike Estes - Logos | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2015 12:25 PM

We think we might have found and fixed an issue that might have caused this to occur.

If you were having this problem recently can you try to reproduce it again and let us know if it's still a problem?

Thank you,
Mike

Posts 3747
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 29 2015 11:06 AM

I'm not behind a proxy, & from my domain no browser has been able to get to click.logosmail for several months. I even contacted my ISP who did a Ping trace on my pc. The timeout was occurring on a server with a Logos domain. I copied the trace & contacted customer services, who investigated, said they were "working" on it, & for an interim fix suggested I use an ad hoc proxy server service (they provided a free one). That's more effort than I want to expend in order to click on any URL.

AFAIK, Logos solicitations are still timing out (at least, the most recent one I was sent did so).

FWIW.

EDIT: after posting this, received another solicitation & was able FINALLY to click through on one... Thanks, guys!

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 147
Pete De Bonte | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 31 2015 7:25 PM

Mike Estes - Logos:
We think we might have found and fixed an issue that might have caused this to occur.

Thanks for finally investigating this.  I reported it to customer service back in February and have re-reported it several other times..  On Aug28, (after >½yr!) I was once again able to use one of links that Logos sent in an e-mail message.

We were thinking we might need to buy a different router, so I'm very interested: what did you do to fix it?

Thanks again,
-Pete

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS